- Red lentils
- Sweet potato
- Cheddar cheese
- Soak red lentils for a few hours and boil for 20min.
- Steam the cauliflower, tomato, potato & sweet potato.
- Add the cooked red lentils to the steamed vegetables (step 2 above) and blend well.
- Heat the pan with vco and stir in the cod & spinach. Add some water and stil until they are cooked.
- Place the salmon & spinach (Step 4 above) in a cup and add in red lentils & vegetables puree (Step 3 avove).
- Sprinkle some cheddar cheese and bake 175 degree for 20min.
My 1 year old girl likes this very much. You can always change the ingredients…can replace with chicken, cod fish, threadfin or beef. For the vegetables, you can also mix and replace with potato, celery, carrot, zucchini, etc.