- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 whisked big egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1.5 cup of sifted all purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
- Mash the ripe bananas in a big bowl with a fork then stir in melted butter.
- Add in baking powder, salt, sugar, whisked egg and vanilla extract.
- Fold the sifted flour into the banana mixture by 2 or 3 batches.
- Pour the batter into baking cake tin and bake for about 1 hour.
- Remove from the oven and cool it on a rack.