4 egg white
1 tablespoon sugar
4 egg yolk
1.5 tablespoon sugar
6 tablespoon fresh orange juice
1/2 cup self-rising flour (sifted)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1. whip ingredient A with hand/electric mixer until it become thick foam, make sure it will not fall out when you turn the container upside down.
2. Mix and beat ingredient B until well combined.
3. Pour and fold half of the egg white foam into egg yolk mixture. Remember not to beat the mixture where you will have to fold in side to side gently. I used rubber spatula to do the folding.
4. Fold another half of the egg white foam into egg yolk until well combined.
5. Grease 1 tablespoon of oil into the rice cooker bowl evenly.
6. Pour in the batter and tap the rice cooker bowl for few times.
7. Tap on “cook” mode and I also covered the ventilation lid.
8. Tap on the cook mode again after it turned to warm mode.
You can refer to the following links for steps provided with photos.