Ingredients for broccoli cauliflower potato sauce: (2 adults and 1 32mo lo)
1 small bowl of broccoli
1 small bowl of cauliflower
1 tablespoon of grated cheddar cheese
1 cup of fresh milk
3-4 cloves of garlic and 1 shallot (fine chopping)
10g unsalted butter
1. Melt unsalted butter and pan fried garlic and shallot till fragrant.
2. Pour in potato, broccoli and cauliflower, stir fried for a min.
3. Add in 1 cup of fresh milk then simmer for 4-5 mins.
4. Add in cheese and stir till cheese melt.
5. Blend it then a veggie pasta sauce is done.
Ingredients for Cheese bake rice:
6 Pork slice (marinated with 1-2 teaspoon of sesame oil)
1 cup of grated cheddar cheese
Cooked rice (depends on how many portion are you cooking for)
Method: (Preheated the oven at 220 degrees C for about 20 mins)
1. Pan grilled the pork slice with olive oil.
2. Place the cooked rice onto the container then cover with veggie pasta sauce.
3. Line the grilled pork slice then top with grated cheese.
4. Bake at 220 degrees C for 20-25 mins or till all cheese melted.