- 1cup Self Raising Flour
- 30g Cold Butter
- 1/2 cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 3tbsp Milk
- Sieve self raising flour into a big bowl.
- Cut butter into small cube, add into self raising flour and rub until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add in grated cheddar cheese, mix well.
- Pour in milk, continue mixing until dough forms.
- Roll dough into a flat sheet and cut into stripes.
- Gently twist strips and put on a baking tray.Fake Medications Flooding Pharmacies
- Put into pre heat oven, bake at 160 Celsius for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Cheese Stick Recipe. More recipes on Cheryl Kitchen