- 6 egg white
- 130g sugar
- 6 egg york
- 2 whole egg
- 100g corn oil
- 130g self raising flour
- 20g cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- Egg yolks & whole eggs mix well, add corn oil mix well, then add the sifted flour and mix.
- Beat the egg white together with sugar until is hard.
- Take 1/3 egg white mixture add to the egg yolk paste then use spatula mix well, then pour the remaining egg white mixture and mix well.
- Then separate the cake batter into two parts, one adding cocoa powder mix well and the other retained primary colors.
- scoop a tablespoon of plain cake batter into 9-inch cake mold center, then scoop a tablespoon of cocoa cake batter pour cake batter in the center of the primary colors, so continue to scoop two different kinds of cake batter into the mold, until all batter finished. (Cake mold no need to lay paper)
- Lightly slips out large bubbles, put into the preheated oven 150 ° -30 minutes, sub-160 degrees for 15 minutes. (Oven temperature only reference) After
- Baked upside down, and let the mold cool down.
Zebra Cake Recipe.