- Sweet potato and rice only (ratio 1:1)
- Steam the sweet potato till soften.
- Boil rice in rice cooker and get the rice immediately after it turn from cook mode to warm mode. (This is to let the rice retain the water level)
- Blend the sweet potato and rice together till it become sticky.
- Pour the mixture into a zip lock bag and then squeeze to the corner. Cut a small hole at the corner and squeeze out the mixture onto the baking sheet as shown in the picture.
- Bake at 180 for about 15 mins. (baking time might different depending on the oven you used.)
Healthy potato rice stick (fries) recipe.