- 70g cake flour
- 70g sugar
- 6 small eggs
- 60 ml water
- 40 ml Virgin Coconut Oil
- 7 drops vanilla essense
- After mixing the batter, pour it into the rice cooker bowl.
- Tap the bowl on the table a few times to stabilize the batter.
- Rest the bowl into the rice cooker.
- Press “CAKE” function.
- Remove the bowl immediately after the beep.
- Invert bowl and remove cake.
- Allow it to cool on the wire rack.
- Slice, serve, eat!
For traditional cookers, you may want to press the COOK button a few times when it stops to desired doneness.
I used 6 small eggs, virgin coconut oil and vanilla essence.