- 300g pork shoulder
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dark soy sauce
- 4 cloves chopped garlic
- Dash of black pepper
- Pinch of salt
- 1 small cinnamon stick
- 1/2 tablespoon of marinade sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Mixed all the marinade ingredient together and put into airtight container. Fridge the container overnight.
- Place the baking tray on the bottom of the oven and place a container or aluminum foil in order to collect the sauce.
- Place the baking rack on the upper rack.
- Brush the pork with the brushing ingredient every 15 mins of roasting.
- Roasted at 190 degrees for 50 mins. 25 mins for each side.