- 5-10g unsalted butter
- 1 small cloves garlic and half shallots, minced
- 4-5 pieces shimeiji mushroom, chopped
- 1/4 cup cooked and chopped chicken breast
- half slice of pork ham, cut into small pieces
- 8-10 tiny broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup UHT full cream milk
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 3-4 tablespoon grated cheddar cheese
- A small bowl of cooked rice
- Heat butter and pan fried garlic and shallots till fragrance then add in ham, mushroom and chicken. Stirred fry for 1-2 mins.
- Add in milk and broccoli, turn to low heat and continue cook for about 1-2 mins.
- Lastly, stirred in parmesan cheese powder. Transfer white sauce with cooked ingredients onto cooked rice.
- Top with grated cheddar cheese and steam on boiling water for 2-3 mins till the cheese fully melt.