2 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoon milk – HL brand
2 teaspoon olive oil
2 1/2 tablespoon condensed milk
1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 cup self-raising flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
20g homemade strawberry jam (recipe at http://mybabyrecipe.com/homemade-strawberry-jam/ ）
1. Separate egg white and yolk, whisk the egg white with sugar in batch till peak foam. Then add in egg yolk, milk, olive oil, butter, condensed milk and lemon in sequence order.
2. Boil some water in the steamer till high heat then turn off for steaming preparation.
3. Mix self-raising flour and baking powder into the mixture and gently fold till the batter become well combined.
4. Pour the batter into the cake mould then only pour in the strawberry jam (As this is for my boy fathers day cake, so I tried to write Dad in it, though the wording went out of shape after steaming. LoL)
5. Steam the mould on boiling hot water for about 12 mins. Remember to cover the lid with a cloth in order to prevent water dripping into your cake during steaming.
However, my cake still not fluffy enough even though I had whisk the egg white till stiff peak foam. Appreciated that if you could comment here and advised me on how to make the cake more fluffy by pointing out the error on my steps.