- 40g melt butter
- 10 oreo biscuits (take off the cream become 20 pieces)
- 250g softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 oreo biscuit (take off the cream become 8 pieces and blend till fine processed)
- Pre heat the oven at 175 degree C for about 20-30 mins.
- For cake crust, blend the biscuit without cream till fine processed.
- Mix fine blended oreo biscuit with melt butter.
- Pour and press firm into 5" cake pan tin and freeze in the freezer when preparing for cake batter.
- Mix softened cream cheese with sugar using a cake mixer.
- Add in 2 eggs to the cream cheese mixture and whisk till well combined.
- Mix in 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract and fold in the fine blended oreo biscuit.
- Take the cake tin pan from the freezer and pour in the cake batter.
- Steam bake the cake at 175 degree C for about 80-90 mins. (Baking degree and time may vary due to different oven you used). I do steam baking by putting a bowl of hot water into the oven and bake with the cake as showed in the picture.
- It will be better to do water bath baking, however, my roast pan is not deep enough to do water bath baking.
- Leave the cake in the oven for another 20-30 mins after off the temperature.
- Then cool it for another 1 hour after take out from the oven.
- Lastly, chill the cake in the fridge for at least 8 hours.
Bake Oreo Cheese Cake Recipe
Recipe modified from : http://www.thedomesticgoddesswannabe.com/2014/07/oreo-cheesecake.html?m=1