- 2 cloves shallot
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- Pearl white rice
- Parsley flakes
- Anchovies powder
- Shredded cheese
- Marinate salmon with grapes inspired by Celine
- Steam the pearl rice till cook, let it cool and set aside
- Sautéed shallot with vco till fragrant
- Sautéed cherry tomatoes till slightly cook
- Sautéed salmon till cook and put in rice
- Put anchovies+pepper+2tbsp water for seasoning and sautéed together with rice till mix well.
- When done, bring the rice to another bowl and top with shredded cheese follow by sprinkle some parsley flakes.
- Bake in oven for roughly 15to20min at 180degree till cheese melted or slightly brown.
Today tried some diff instead of everyday porridge, lo not bored Bt mom feel bored xD tomato rice inspired by yen li. Here is my version, baked cheesy tomato with salmon rice. I like it yummy Bt lo eat still