- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 slices ginger
- 4-5 stalks pandan leaves
- 2 teaspoon sea salts
- 1/2 free range chicken
- adequate soup stock
- Blanch half free range chicken in hot water for 5 mins till no blood water.
- Rub with about 2 teaspoon salt all over the chicken and put into fridge for 30 mins.
- Roasted 2 cloves garlic and 2 slice bentong ginger till fragrance.
- Put rice, leftover corn carrot chicken soup stock, garlic, ginger, 4-5 stalks pandan leaves into rice cooker.
- Lastly, place the salted marinated chicken onto steamer tray (without plate so the chicken essence oil will drop into the rice) and press cook.
- Do not open the rice cooker lid immediately after cook. Let it stay for about 20 mins in and then served with my fav ginger garlic sauce