Dough recipe for 1 regular pizza
1/3 cup self-raising flour
1/3 cup of plain yogurt
1. Mix flour and yogurt together into dough.
2. Knead the dough for few mins then form shape.
Button mushroom (chop in small pieces)
Chicken (dice chopping)
cheese (I mixed mozzarella and cheddar cheese)
Homemade tomato carrot paste (boiled onion, tomato and carrot for 5-8 mins then blend them. My hubby said it does not taste like those pizza sauce, so next time I will try with prego pasta sauce. LOL)
1. Pan fried mushroom and chicken with little bit of oil.
2. Grease a thin layer of oil on rice cooker bowl and place the dough into the bowl.
3. Pour a layer of tomato paste onto the shaped dough and then mushroom chicken, lastly spread cheese onto it.
4. Tap on cook mode and keep it inside for another 10 mins after it turn to warm mode.
The dough is soft and nice but not crispy, next time I will see is there any difference when I bake in oven. hehe