Homemade Pandan Kaya Jam make 3 cups
- 400ml coconut milk
- 400ml whole eggs (around 8 pcs)
- 330g caster sugar ( i used 250g only but still sweet for me )
- About 10 pandan leaves
Homemade Pandan Chiffon Cake
- Cake batter
- 5 egg yolk
- 20gm sugar
- 30ml virgin coconut oil
- 55ml coconut milk
- 90gm cake flour (shifted)
- 1tsp baking powder (shifted)
- 20ml concentrate pandan juice -Beat yolk and sugar till pale colour, add in the rest ingredients, Mix. Meringue
- 5 egg White
- 60gm Sugar
- 5ml lemon juice
- For Pandan Kaya Jam.
- Cut pandan leaves into small pieces. Blend pandan leaves with 200ml of coconut milk and squeeze through a fine strainer. Mix with the balance 200ml of coconut milk.
- Beat eggs and sugar lightly till sugar dissolved. Add into bread machine pan together with the pandan coconut milk. Select “Jam” function.
- Once done, let jam cool in bread pan for a while before transferring to a blender to blend till smooth (a few pulses with do, depends on how fine you want it to be).
- Store in sterilized glass jars and keep in fridge after completely cool down. The pandan kaya can last for 3-4 weeks.
- For Pandan Chiffon Cake.
- Beat egg white with little sugar & lemon juice, then gradually add in sugar little by little while beat in high speed till soft speak. **Preheat 170c
- FOLD in the meringue to the cake batter.
- Pour the batter to Chiffon mold then shake and knock on the table to settle the bubbles
- Bake in 170c for 50min
- Turn the mold up side down to cool down for 20min (to avoid the cake sink)
Homemade Pandan Kaya Jam & Pandan Chiffon Cake Recipe.