- 80g Cheddar cheese
- 60g cream cheese
- 80g butter
- 120ml milk
- 3 eggs
- 100g molasses sugar
- 210g self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Cook ingredients (A) over low heat until dissolved (not boiling), set aside.
- Beat ingredients (B) until thick (I use a hand whisk).
- Combine (1) and (2), sift ingredients C gradually into batter. Fold in gently with a rubber spatula. Do not over-mix.
- Scoop 2 tablespoons batter into a cupcake holder. You will need 9-10 cupcake holders.
- Steam for 15 minutes. They are ready when a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
This post first appears on joycescapade.com.