- 250g self raising flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg (slightly beaten)
- 50ml corn oil
- 50g sugar
- 200ml water (can replace with pandan juice, milk or any other flavours)
- Sift flour & baking powder. Set aside.
- Whisk water and sugar til sugar dissolved.
- Add in egg and corn oil. Mix well.
- Add in flour and combine till batter is smooth.
- Pour into cupcake liners, filling up to 90% of the liner.
- Steam for 20 mins.
*pls make sure to preheat the steamer before steaming the cupcakes.
*I made mocha flavoured cupcakes by adding 3 tsp cocoa powder n 1 tsp instant coffee mix to 200ml water.
Steamed cupcakes recipe.