- 230g unsalted butter
- 160g caster sugar
- 4 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 200g self raising flour, sifted (replace 4 tbsp SRF with cocoa powder for chocolate flavor)
- 5 tbsp fresh milk/uht milk
- 250g cream cheese, i used anchor cream cheese this round, b4 was Philadelphia
- 60g caster sugar
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- Grease & lined an 8" cake tin.
- Preheat the oven to 160C.
- Beat the ingredients B till fluffy & leave aside.
- From ingredients A beat the butter with caster sugar until white & fluffy. Add in eggs one at a time & mix well. The add in vanilla essence & milk, mix well.
- Lastly fold in sifted flour into the butter mixture & mix well. ( i use electric hand mixer :P)
- Pour in half portion of batter into the cake tin. Then carefully spoon in cheese mixture. Lastly, spoon in the remaining portion of butter mixture ( there's a total of 3 layers )
- Bake for 60-70mins or until cake is done. For cupcakes, bake for abt 30-35mins.