- Cooked rice
- Minced meat
- garlic/ shallots
- green vegie (anything that u prefer)
- Parmesan/ cheddar/ mozarella cheese
- sauce: homemade tomato sauce, pepper, anchovies powder
- [Note] The amount is based on your self preference
- Marinate minced meat with anchovies powder and little bit of pepper for 30mins.
- Heat up frying pan. Saute garlic in the pan then put in minced meat till it cooked.
- Add in corns and vegies and fry for 3 mins.
- Put in the sauce and cooked together with meat and vegie.
- Get ready with cooked rice in a baked pan and pour the meat&vegie with sauce on top of the rice, lay flat and neat.
- Lay preferred cheese on top the ready-to-bake rice+meat. Make sure the cheese covers the surface neatly.
- Bake at 150C for 5mins or till cheese melt completely.