- 3 eggs
- Sugar 40g
- Cake flour 50g
- Oil 30g
- Soak the eggs (with shell) in warm water (about 50 degree) for 5 minutes.
- Put the warm eggs and sugar in a mixing bowl. Beat with electric mixer till thick and white (check with ribbon test).
- Fold in the sifted flour in 2 batches and mix to combine.
- Spoon some of the batter into oil . Stir to combine. Pour the oil mixture back into the batter and mix well.
- Spoon into lined paper cup till 80% full.
- Put a bit of Nutella(1/2 teaspoon) on batter and use toothpick to draw lightly.
- Bake in preheated oven 180C for 12-13 minutes.
- * Adjust according to your oven temperature.